Thread: TiVo BBC iplayer problem
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 00:11   #80
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age
Re: BBC iplayer problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
iPlayer still buffers on the pile of junk that is Tivo. Customers with complaints are still being directed to a survey that has been ongoing for over 5 months in an effort to keep them quiet.

I try to avoid using iPlayer on Tivo these days. I had set Tivo to record the programme I wanted on Saturday night but the snooker overran so that was my recording stuffed. Even freeview recorders are able to pick up delayed programmes starting and finishing, but cruddy Tivo can't. Never mind I thought I'll give iPlayer on Tivo a go - silly me !
If it's the last episode of Intruders, it's repeated on Thursday 00:20 if I remember correctly. Set a standalone recording on your TiVo to catch it.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote