View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 12:56   #11
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: [Updated] Apple TV launched at $4.99pm, UK £4.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Apple+ might be 'significantly cheaper' than Netflix, but when you view the amount of content available on it, you will see why. You get what you pay for.
Not necessarily. While I am not knocking Netflix (in fact I love Mindhunter, and a lot of their documentaries are excellent), they do make a lot of crap. It can also be quite difficult to find good stuff, thanks partly to the amount of crap they make.

People will happily pay for quality rather than quantity. I'm already seriously considering getting Apple + purely because I like the look of their upcoming show about the space race, and they've got some good people making shows for them.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote