View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 21:07   #6318
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
There's a huge diff' between lemonade sellers and a huge outfit like Amazon, i'm sure that they are well aware of what is happening with Apple, but I'm not so sure that they will be overly worried about it, it's competition for them, granted, but they may well have something new to offer their customers...
Economics is economics whether you are a lemonade seller or the biggest company in the world.

I think it's quite astonishing to claim that Amazon wouldn't be concerned about Apple moving into the same market it is planning to. With the same "deep pockets", driving up the price of content and squeezing out your profits in the sub-£10 a month market.

They may well have something new, of course, but what? How much will it cost? Impacts on profits? Do customers want it? Huge questions for Amazon and Netflix here.