View Single Post
Old 20-03-2008, 12:37   #1502
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

The shares in Phorm still drop and this is an interesting post by one who sold today.
Quote:
UK revenue may be a little slow as they will have to wait on the outcome of both Ofcoms investigation and the olf Legal cases that BT brought on bith themselves and PHorm for running a secret trial on live data which means they have probably intercepted illegaly customers information. IM pretty sure consent to the scheme may be thin on ground after they lose that one not Phorm itself could be liable and face fines.

i would love to know who on this forum is the Phorm bought PR machine user as it seems every forum and discussion site has at least one. I wonder if that out break the insider trading rule if you use a Pr company to spread roumers and quash others inorder to make money on the market???
Not sure why Morgan dean and stanly invested in phorm it might bee the worst investment they have ever done.

A good read might have to sign up to read it but copyright will stop me pasting any here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/20/bu...gin&oref=login