View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 00:53   #5524
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Dune - 5/10
Standing ovation ?? No chance. More like a slow handclap.
It was mostly just slow & confusing, and those constant visions started to get irritating.
Sure, it was spectacular in places, and a few bits of excitement crept in, but really, not much.

I got the feeling this was another film where you needed to know the story beforehand to have any chance of understanding half of it.
It was 2.5 hours long, and yet it felt like very little really happened, in fact just as it seemed progress was going to be made, it stopped.

I hope Eternals is better next week (GM dislikes it, so its looking good )

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote