View Single Post
Old 21-01-2018, 15:40   #4979
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I would have to go back and so some fact checking but i have been watching the Oscars since 1992 i think and of all the films that i can remember winning best picture the three i would agree with are Titanic, LOTR and Hurt Locker. I would have liked to have seen Avatar get it instead of Hurt Locker but hopefully he has still got a few chances coming up. Last year was a joke though, Moonlight was an absolute snooze fest. I would have been happy if any of the other nominees won, Moonlight was last on my list. I would have been delighted if Arrival or Hidden Figures won.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote