View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:07   #59
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Star Wars Episode 7 due in 2015 & more after...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
Well, i am in the Industry and most countries in the world count BO take,not bums in seats.FACT.

Your adjusted gross have had countless re-releases.FACT

There were far less alternatives than there are today. FACT

The industry needs a constant stream of new records to hype itself into a frenzy. FACT

We can argue all night long,but what is the point? You are not comparing like for like,despite demographics and population growth.

Nobody is saying Gone with the Wind isn't up there with the all time most successful,but goalposts move.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course I just realised that now the re-scheduling of the 3D re-releases makes sense in light of these new films. By 2015 Return of the Jedi 3D will have been out of theatres not too long ago and the public is in the mood for Episode 7 3D.
So people like you are to blame for the crap films we get today..The reason why I haven't been to see a single film in the cinema this year and haven't bought a new dvd film at all this year.

Of course the industry is not doing so well..boredom has set in.

I laughed at the idea of Rambo 31 once.I'm not laughing now.I'm just too depressed to spend my hard earned cash on crap from Hollywood anymore.