Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2020, 17:35   #36
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
I tried exactly that but was not offered any discount at all to continue. I had the entertainment pack plus the HD boost for a month and then cancelled stating that it was too expensive a while ago and since then... a deafening silence. I was only interested in the Sky Atlantic box sets as I get everything else from Sky on my Ultimate Oomph bundle. £12.00 per month is just too much to pay for that. I would be prepared to pay a lesser sub to keep it permanently. The cancellation ploy doesn't always work.
There's probably some algorithm to it with usage, post code, time of the year, etc.