View Single Post
Old 18-12-2020, 18:05   #441
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox35 View Post
Wow. You think Im lying?
My 2 failed updated Arris V6 boxes are to be replaced today with new Humax 360 boxes. FACT.
Other people on the other forum with "updated" Arris V6 boxes have also had their boxes replaced with Humax 360 boxes. FACT.
This is also confirmation of a wider compatibility problem of the Arris V6 boxes not able to function with the 360 update, as I was informed by a senior 360 tech advisor yesterday. FACT.
I suspect future 360 updates to the V6 boxes via the app and software download will be scaled back or halted.
Sorry you feel sceptical about my info. I posted to warn and update others who were thinking of updating their current V6 boxes.
I still doubt a “senior 360 tech adviser” would be so open and honest with a lowly customer.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote