Thread: UK Timeline Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 14:05   #513
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Just in case you missed the last lecture, they rammed it in again this week.

Oh, and just to tick another PC box, the married couple were of course both male.

Its getting very tiresome now.
Well, I've enjoyed the new series of Doctor Who, far more than I have any series since David Tennant left. I've enjoyed them all, but this one the most.

Personally, where they do include couples, I have no problem with those couples being gay. I think that Dr Who has just about got the balance right this series. The fact the couple in last night's episode were gay wasn't a thing itself, they just were. As Grace and Graham (Bradley Walsh's character) were treated as just a couple, without fanfare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Got bored with it towards the end of David Tenants run, interest was piqued mildly when John Hurt was in it but that soon dissipated and not really watched it since, doesn't sound like I've missed much, I thought the show in desperate need of a hiatus years ago and now by the sounds of it needs to be put out of it's misery
Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean others don't. I hate Mrs Brown's Boys, but that doesn't mean I am calling for it to be axed and replaced with a decent comedy.

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

Actually, seeing all these moans reminds me of what was apparently Viz's first letter, which just moaned the magazine wasn't as good as it used to be.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote