Thread: UK Timeline Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 08:25   #410
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Yup that was good. Feels a lot less like 'going though the motions' that the recent series felt like.

Wasn't quite sure about the coming soon bit at the end with all the actors in the coming series? Few names were big enough there to warrant that IMO. Is this something they already did that I never noticed?
That put me off a little.. Even though I loved the episode, I was a little put off by the fact the trailer made a thing of showing the guest stars. I've still got some bad memories of when the classic series went down that route. That said, not all the guest stars of the original series were bad. Beryl Reid sticks in the mind as actually being fairly good.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote