View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 13:29   #14
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: What do you call your neighbours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamD View Post
Lol, well I just say "Phil next door" or "John two doors down"

Mind you, I was raised to be respectful of others, even if they weren't respectful of/to me.

I certainly wouldn't like knowing, or thinking our neighbours have "nick names" for us, it just seems incredibly immature and seems to have the mentality of a school bully.
That's the beauty of opinion I suppose, it can be so diverse .

I just thought your reply was a tad harsh given the context in which it was delivered.

I occasionally use nick names as you call it, terms of endearment is more what I call it in a light hearted manner with no malice or disrespect behind it, quite how this can be considered the mentality of a school bully is beyond me but each to their own I suppose.

Amazing how threads meant to be a bit of a giggle can soon turn all too serious all to quickly.

Some of us were also brought/dragged up with old fashioned values and to respect ones elders but I would not respect others that don't show me the same courtesy.

Just getting back on topic for a bit I almost forgot, Ive got Billy Bulls*** living next door (he tells a good yarn )
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote