View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 10:05   #8
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: What do you call your neighbours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamD View Post
By their names.

I don't resort to silly childishness of making up stupid names for people I don't like, that's something kids do in middle/high school.
Quite the cheerfull soul hay Adam , and if you don't actually know their names, how would you discribe them in a conversation to say,,,,,,, your other half.

I have the "Crazy Lady" (which I call her to her face and she is OK with this), Hiancinth Bucket because she thinks she is a cut above the rest of us yet lives in the same style of house.

The scruffy'ens, because they never clear up the mess outside their house, I get called all kinds of exspletives, but mostly Jim'll fix'it (my names not Jim) because I'm the one they ask for help when something goes wrong, gets broke or needs fixing
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote