View Single Post
Old 14-02-2007, 14:14   #29
Rockabilly Spike
Inactive

Rockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud ofRockabilly Spike has much to be proud of
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

So far I've emailed VIRGIN twice and recieved no reply.
We've been complaining since before Xmas that our pic keeps freezing on a lot of the channels, usually the UKTV ones and most of the discovery ones
tried all the different reset types.
3 times the engineers have come out and the first time they repaired the cable the idiot next doot had damaged when gardening and it didnt fix it, so they came back and ran a new cable from the street directly to our house, no joy, then they brought a new remote for our box, which made no difference but they downright refused everytime to change the pace box for anything else, new one, same make etc.
the pic is still freezing up all the time and they told us on the phone before the rebranding to Virgin that its the channels, not their equipment.
So I've now tried emailing them as Virgin and so far had no reply to 2 emails.
Gonna try ringing them 2moro to sort out a new lower price bill and insist they change our main box over, especially if I take on a 2nd box for upstairs.
Rockabilly Spike is offline   Reply With Quote