Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2021, 15:54   #7569
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Your point is moot

The NHS would have treated even less had it crashed due to an unmanageable influx of patients which would have been the result of not implementing lockdowns.

What does the Nightingale hospitals have to do with it? that was a ministerial decision which NHS leaders were expected to comply with?

In addition by your logic it highlights medical services globally are unfit for purpose, as the only countries who suffered minimal disruption were those that locked down hard and fast.
I sometimes wonder as to which planet you are from.

Quote:
The NHS would have treated even less had it crashed due to an unmanageable influx of patients which would have been the result of not implementing lockdowns
The Guvmin did implement lockdown. So your point is really moot.

Quote:
What does the Nightingale hospitals have to do with it? that was a ministerial decision which NHS leaders were expected to comply with?
The Nightingale hospitals, as I'm sure you know, were instigated to cover the worst case of beds/ventilator shortage in the regular hospitals. I've no firm idea who would staff the Nightingales, though; the military? The Guvmin never said.

Quote:
In addition by your logic it highlights medical services globally are unfit for purpose, as the only countries who suffered minimal disruption were those that locked down hard and fast.
There is nothing in Pierre's post that embraced the global situation. What you've said is nonsense. If you are criticising the time it took for lockdown to be instituted in the UK, which is a valid criticism, then perhaps you should frame it correctly.

My advice is at your risk.