Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 16:40   #7546
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I’m not worried about him being in Marbs on holiday - I’m more worried about him coming back

Anyway, the hospital was over 18 months ago (as was the baby), and I’m sure the 7 hour flight from the West Coast was (at least) in Business Class comfort, which strongly reduces the jet lag (lie-flat beds and all that), and if "running" the country is so exhausting, he may wish to examine his options…

(I actually have no issue with our Leaders having holidays)
Damn - I should have thought of that. And Carth should have got in before you.

My advice is at your risk.