View Single Post
Old 16-08-2021, 15:59   #3
gaz82
cf.member

gaz82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Renew with o2 or go with virgin media....

It's hard to advise without knowing which Virgin package you're on, the amount you're paying, and your mobile usage.

1. There are a few bundles available on VM's website which include a SIM card. Have a look here: https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/packages
As you're an existing customer it might be worth talking to VM to see if they can renew your package and add a SIM.

2. Virgin Media have just signed a 5 year MVNO agreement with Vodafone which they currently intend on fulfilling so it's going to be a while yet before they move to O2.

3. You should be looking at what offers are available across all networks to fit your usage. There are some attractive SIM only deals on uswitch.com which may work out cheaper than combining everything to one provider.

I have the ultimate oomph package at £77 per month (last years Black Friday deal) but I watch the BT Sport and Sky Sports channels a lot and regularly hotspot to my phone when not at home so also use a lot of data on the SIM. If you don't much data then there are several SIM only deals for under £10 which may suit you better and save you money.
gaz82 is offline   Reply With Quote