View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 11:50   #3
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

The tiers are different here in Wales

1.residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
2.all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
3.all those 75 years of age and over
4.all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
5.all those 65 years of age and over
6.all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
7.all those 60 years of age and over
8.all those 55 years of age and over
9.all those 50 years of age and over

6bis.Those who are eligible for a carer’s allowance, or those who are the sole or primary carer of an elderly or disabled person who is at increased risk of COVID-19 mortality and therefore clinically vulnerable.

I will be in tier 5 in a few days, but also tier 6 as I am a Carer for a diabetic over 16. My wife and daughter are in tier 6 (diabetes, etc.), but only my wife has been called forward for next month so far.

Many have queried the gap from 65 to 69 to prioritise vulnerable people, but no reply has ever been given.

Last edited by Taf; 23-02-2021 at 11:54.