Thread: US Timeline Lucifer
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2018, 17:58   #10
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Lucifer

Just a thought, unlikely but given that FOX don't own Lucifer, it opens up the availability for him to appear in the CW-DC Universe/Arrowverse would be interesting to see him show up in Legends to meet up with Constantine. CW as such denied this, but they once claimed they had no plans on saving Constantine.

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
I dont think the relationship as such put people off, people I know who watch the show were willing them to get together, what irritated them is the fact they dragged out the revelation of Lucifer's true identity [to Chloe] for so long. They should have done that at the start of Season 3, not the end.
Yeah it was never the relationship from what I can grasp, it was the procedural element of the show that got dull half way through the first season to the point you could forget the main character is literally the devil. That was the major gripe I found from fans (Reddit) They were annoyed that the 'Devil' elements were being pushed to the back and we were getting a standard Police procedural.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 20-05-2018 at 18:04.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote