View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 14:56   #6715
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
That was the part I was referring to. Originally, it looked as though Peacock might only nbe available to Sky satellite and Now TV customers.

However, it did also prompt my observation that this was a good indication that some major streamers might be free, given reports from some forum members that they were concerned about mounting subscription costs as new streamers launched.
NBCUniversal have already stated they can receive around $5 per subscriber from advertising which seems a pretty good move to me it also gives them a huge customer base.