View Single Post
Old 19-03-2018, 13:17   #1205
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You seem to be underestimating the impact of the GDPR, and in fact I wonder if you are perhaps being a little complacent about it.

Small organisations did not need privacy agreements until this beast from the EU East came along. Once again, you have ignored the point that all organisations are having to put in place documentation which could have been clauses in the legislation instead.

It's a fine example of EU red tape and I sincerely hope that a future UK government unravels it. If we are to be successful outside the EU, we need less regulation and red tape, not more.
Where does it state that it needs to be written down? Organisations will take a proportionate approach. The UK has said that this is best practice legislation that will continue in the future. If a consultant has sold you an over-engineered solution and you chose to blame the EU for your buyer remorse there's little I can do.