View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 10:57   #55
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I find there are enough good original series to keep me going on Netflix, with new ones being added all the time.

However, although there is some junk on there, it is a much, much smaller proportion than on pay tv and the broadcast terrestrials. A pretty good mix to appeal to a variety of tastes, I'd say. I don't watch the old TV series on there at all.
I can only go off PVR use with recordings vs Streaming and in our house PVR viewing still trumps streaming although streaming has increased.

The two shows you mention Criminal Minds and Scandal score 7.8 or better out of 10 on IMDB so clearly they are pretty well liked. You do realise that half the Netflix originals are actually shows from other broadcasters , Netflix generally just calls them originals everywhere other than the broadcasters home country.

Last edited by muppetman11; 29-12-2017 at 11:07.