View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 22:10   #26
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Referee's need retrain and VAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I think they should consider moving to a tennis type model, where each manager has a maximum of, say, 3no. challenges per half if they think the decision was wrong, and if they are right they keep the challenge, if wrong they lose it.
I think thats how American Football works (and cricket ?), it seems to work quite well.
NFL referees also announce the review decision to the stadium via wireless microphones.

---------- Post added at 22:10 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nffc View Post
The sooner VAR is binned off and the refs do their jobs properly the better...
VAR will not be binned.
Refs not doing the job properly is a whole different thing.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote