View Single Post
Old 13-11-2003, 08:57   #46
Nemesis
Inactive

Services: Virgin stuff
Nemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny star
Nemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny starNemesis has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Nemesis
Re: NTL Customer Services: Your personal experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputedtruth
And to answer your final paragraph. One of the problems homealone has said about me was the way I treated ntl and their employees with contempt. Well, it is not surprising considering the poor customer services and their usual rubbish. Anyway, I'm just wondering if homealone is an 'ntl luvvie' that goes around attacking those that speaks bad of NTL. I suspect he is even an NTL employee but he says he is not. However, we all know that NTL & their employees do not always go hand in hand with the truth.

PS Mark W, cut the nonsense about moral fibre - you work for NTL, remember.
So, lets get this right ... you've had some bad experiences with a company, therefore logically ALL employees of that company must be useless, underhand, incompetant etc etc.

Isn't that a rather short sighted view.

Is it not possible that you have been unlucky with your dealings with that company, to have been unfortunate to have dealt with some that maybe were new, needed training, were standing in for someone else at the time etc etc.

We all receive bad service at times throughout our lives, attacking the staff verbally or even taking the broader view of rubbishing the company actually achieves what precisely ?

Some aspects of many companies needs improving, and by giving some the benefit of the doubt, you may find that your dealings with any individual/company may be a bit more fruitful.

As I've said many times before, (although you don't believe me), there seem to be very few NTL staff on this forum, which in my opinion, is a shame. The more we have, the quicker we may be able to get customer problems solved.

Shouting the odds, getting bullish, having a go at other members, including those that are from NTL, is going to get you noticed .... but for all the wrong reasons, and where is the incentive to offer the helping hand.

You have been disruptive to several threads, hijacking at least two, to draw attention to your problems. Maybe if you were a little more polite and were willing to discuss, rationally the problems you have, people may be more willing to help.

As it is at the moment, I can't see that happening, but am willing to be proven wrong.