View Single Post
Old 30-10-2014, 18:40   #1285
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Sadly, and wrongly. This is the way the government will make cutbacks to save money.
In the view if you can move any part of your body, walk, laugh and talk, no matter how ill you are.
You can work, for a pittance of a wage.

The government will force people back to work, this is why the unemployment's figures are going down.

I my son is disabled - through autism and Asperger. He is trying to find work but no one will employ him.

He is on countless agencies, but no one has offered him work - as they feel they cannot offer him anything.

Yes, he wants to become an actor. But he tried a scheme from the JC. And it was working for a clothing company in a shop - for NOTHING for a week. They claimed it was job experience. He was left on his own, all day.

The government always hit the sick and disabled, its cruel. And what makes me sick is that Tory voters will always back these idea's.

What we should be doing, if saying, why doesn't the government stop people coming into this country and conning the voter of this country.

I read on Monday that immigrants that come into this country, get £35.00 - WHY.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote