View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 10:26   #3
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Steven Spielberg first director to gross $10bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
https://news.sky.com/story/ready-pla...stone-11333480

Take a look at the article, it tells you what his top 10 films are. Tbh this came as a bit of a surprise to me because with the success of many of his films I thought he would have achieved this a long time ago. I am delighted though, it sends a message to everyone in the industry that if you stay true to your beliefs and focus on the art of "movie magic" then things will work out and take care of themselves. Ready Player One was the perfect film to help push him over the mark and it couldn't have worked out any better.
It's worth remembering that it's only really in the last 20 years or so that we've had films taking billions at the box office..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote