View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 08:37   #1292
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

it is okay dude, I completely agree and I have been saying it for years. The way many channels/broadcasters treat series is disgusting and shows a lack of respect for fans. It is one thing for a pilot season, but when you have got a series which has been going for 4+ seasons with established characters and story arc then the least you can do is let the writers wrap it up properly. Look at Dark Matter. Would it have killed them to let them do a 3 part mini series (ish) with each ep 1 hour long to bring the story to an end. I hope The Expanse has a proper ending.

Butttttt, and this is a lovely story, the shining example of fan power and revolt is Jericho. I remember it very well.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote