View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 12:14   #158
Stuartbe
cf.mega poster

Stuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this point
Stuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor
1) LOL you are joking, NTL wanted us to pay for the month after they came and collected the stb. with sky we just rang them and said remove the sports package and they did, it was gone. we spent 6 months trying to get NTL to remove a package. sky win that one no questions.

2) don't know about the 20 favorites I have not run out of slots in the personal planner yet.

3) the red dot has not annoyed me yet. where as NTL's red button never worked.

4) movie channels, we now have at least 12 (I ain't counted them all) we didn't have any with NTL except front row pay stuff. the sky tv package have does cost less than we were paying NTL.

when we had ntl tv. phone and broadband the bill was £80 a month when they could get it right, the phone was the only part that always worked as it should.
now got pipex, sky and BT
pipex £24 a month
sky £34 a month
bt £16 a month (payment plan)
total £74 a month, £6 cheaper than NTL and we get a service that works and includes a lot more channels and double the upload of ntl.

I don't care what you say this is my reality, sky win hands down
And you cant argue with that
Stuartbe is offline   Reply With Quote