View Single Post
Old 18-07-2020, 15:55   #20
JMcB
cf.geek

Services: 2x 306Tivo Full TV with Movies & Sport 1000Mb BB Land Line Mobile Phone x2 (Sim Only)
JMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to JMcB
Re: Ultimate Oomph Answer Sought

I would think YES, only once over the years I didn't get an email after a change in contact, but that time the change didn't happen. I would call again, I find the morning around 10 to 10.30 best time

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
This whole thing is getting curiouser and curiouser.

I gave it one last try to upgrade to the Ultimate Oomph bundle. Much to my surprise (and after the pre-recorded preamble that goes with any 150 call), I got through almost immediately to Customer Services. It was an Indian call-centre but the agent was polite and helpful if a little hard to understand. She checked and I could upgrade to Ultimate Oomph, keep my existing SIM number, confirmed my details and everything seemed done and dusted.

When I have changed my package in the past I usually received an email a day or two later to confirm everything but after a week I had heard no more so I contacted Customer Services again. The Indian call-centre once more but the agent was equally polite and helpful and confirmed that I had indeed upgraded to the Ultimate Oomph bundle with my previous call. I have since checked my Virgin Media account online and it lists my package as having my old package -the one I thought I had upgraded from. My first call was nine days ago and the second, confirmation call, two days ago.

My question: even allowing for the current Covid-19 situation should I have heard more by now?
JMcB is offline   Reply With Quote