View Single Post
Old 28-11-2021, 17:12   #612
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post

True - junk mostly. Junk and commercials! How banal can you get?

If you choose your streamers wisely, you can get far more choice of programmes for less money.
Just because you don't agree with my opinion doesn't give you the right to be abusive.

I am very discerning in my choice of viewing so avoid junk however it is delivered.

As for commercials, most programmes have them, hence I record programmes and skip the commercials - I only very, very rarely watch something live so commercials don't affect my viewing.

Personally, I consider most of what streamers have to offer is Junk - very little I would want to watch.

What you consider to be junk others may not and vice verse
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote