View Single Post
Old 28-11-2021, 16:29   #609
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
And they have 65% worldwide market share I think I read somewhere a few years back. The 2nd place only had 15-20% to my recollection and there was no significant 3rd, it was all minor player after that.

But this is WAY off topic.
How both are excellent examples of how the markets work. Was thinking about switching to mainly streaming . Can get everything thing I need via this manner including but not exclusively . I player, Netflix itv hub ,UKTV etc . BUT given the poor ,poor BB service and the fact the price l would pay is so close to what l am paying now it remains an option for the future.