View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 17:20   #235
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Energy companies collapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I have looked at where these 4 latest companies are based and they seem only cover private homes and to be in different areas.

As I quoted, they only have 27,000 customers between them so I'm not surprised they aren't company's most of us would have heard of and, as they are relatively new, they wouldn't have managed to get sufficient ratings to come up very high on comparison sites.

Hopefully those people who were with them will be allocated a new company soon. Not getting billed as winter sets in could result in eye watering bills at a time when many all ready expect to struggle.
I have done the maths on my known electricity consumption and am being very careful with my gas so I know within a small degree of error how much my costs will save that amount every month until Octopus start taking my DD. I will not be caught out
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote