Thread: Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 17:42   #114
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Re: Windows 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
That list has a scroll bar. What’s at the bottom of it?
Just an option to scroll for more apps to open with thats it unfortunately.

---------- Post added at 17:42 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
is that from default app list or the right click menu ? what version of 11 are you running?

---------- Post added at 17:31 ---------- Previous post was at 17:30 ----------

also have you tried reinstalling the app and selecting ALL in the file association option ?

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 17:31 ----------

in the default add on list select file type and mp4 then select pot player from there and repeat for other video types this should work. For some reason Pot Player does not show in the App list ( mind you it might if I restart but it does show in file type list)
Running 11 Pro and yes uninstalled and reinstalled both Pot Player and VLC and chose for MP4 to play default and still the same.

I have tried to type MP4 and choose Pot Player but nothing appears its just greyed out.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote