View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 13:07   #10710
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Yes, with streaming rights on it. Once they own the channel, they can transfer everyone to their streamer when the time is right.
As can Sky, or could BT if they stayed in the market. To that end nothing has changed other than DAZN accepting the inevitable that their direct to consumer business model relies upon existing TV platforms and will do for years to come.

Quote:
As I keep reminding you, jfman, super-fast broadband has yet to roll out across the country, so by making streaming the only option, DAZN would be losing customers who wanted to see these matches.
You don’t have to tell me there’s no business model for a streaming only service - I’ve been saying it for years.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote