View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 01:05   #10591
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I think BT still has the rights to Ligue 1. Seria A is currently up for grabs. The deal with Premier Sports has expired.

Will be interesting to see where Seria A ends up. For me personally these European leagues are nothing but filler. Eleven Sports threw tons of cash at these leagues a few years ago only to learn Brits don't want to watch continental football via stream. Pretty much killed the companies UK ambitions stone dead within 6 months.

Can't see Sky or BT bidding. Premier Sports might try to renew on the cheap. Smells like something Amazon will pick up for little cost due to lack of interest from the conventional broadcasters. Gives them something to chirp about. Another "Victory" for the streamers.
Interesting! i wonder who will get Serie A. I'd love it if Sky Sports got it. Premier Sports splashing out on Gary Lineker whilst losing half their main tv rights seems a bit....bonkers
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote