View Single Post
Old 27-09-2020, 16:53   #10002
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
The football rights Amazon secured last time was designed to test demand for the service and to uncover any technical problems. It was a success, by all accounts.

I’m not sure where your information comes from that Amazon does not have a business model. Is that your assumption or have you seen evidence of this to which the rest of us have not been privy?

I really did not buy your idea that this was a bad risk for Amazon when this was first mooted on here, but I do agree that the pandemic has changed everything and perhaps that is enough to put paid to any plans there might have been considered to bid for the next round. However, they might just see it as an opportunity if bids are much lower from Sky and BT this time around.
Success - how many new Prime subscriptions ? And more importantly how many remained after using their free month?
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote