View Single Post
Old 27-09-2020, 10:44   #9995
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

I think I trust Amazon to know if there was a business model or not. They didn't put their hands in their pockets despite the rights falling in value. I think that's pretty telling.

I'm not sure what they really need to test - the BBC, Sky and many others around the world have been successfully streaming football for many years.

Again - there's nothing stopping Amazon (or anyone else) launching channels to supplement the streaming service on Sky and Virgin if the capacity isn't there to stream to everyone and build up from there as the incumbent rights holder.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote