View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 21:36   #7131
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Nah, I will still be a grumpy old git. I am grateful for the good luck wishes and digit crossing, etc. I had a suspicion last week when the warehouse supervisor asked me if I would rather be on the shop floor or in the warehouse. As I had only seen the warehouse at that point, I said that I couldn't really say for certain until I had tried it.

Having had a taste of both now, I think I would rather work in the warehouse. I like shelf filling, but trouble is when the only warehouse bloke has a day off the warehouse gets all backed up with cardboard boxes and plastic wrap. Friday afternoon when I left, there was plenty of room for new stock to be delivered and the card and rubbish had been done. Went in Sunday, load of new stock delivered, 6 cages stuffed with card and plastic to be got rid off.

Go in today, and there were loads more pallets in the warehouse. I mean, you had to suck your stomach in to move around the warehouse today. Even skinny people were having to squeeze their stomachs in to move around. Enjoying myself very much there, lovely people so far. I am one of those who looks at someone and can take against them with a first glance. Happy to say, haven't had that feeling so far.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote