Thread: Jokes Thread
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2008, 23:21   #1121
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orior View Post
Two Englishmen are walking along O’Connell Street in Dublin when they see a sign which reads as follows:

Suits 15.00 euro each, shirts 2.00 euro each, trousers 2.50 euro per pair

Steve says to Trevor, "Look at that. We could buy a load of that gear and when we get back to London, we could make a fortune. Now when we go into the shop, don't say anything. Just let me do all the talking 'cause if they hear our accent they might not serve us, so i'll speak in my best London accent."

They go in and Steve orders 50 suits at 15.00 each, 100 shirts at 2.00 each and 50 pairs of trousers at 2.50 each.

The owner of the shop says, "You're from England, aren't you?"

"Oh, . . yes, how the blazes did you know that?" asks Steve

The owner says, "Because this is a f**king dry-cleaners . !"
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote