View Single Post
Old 20-07-2022, 18:33   #7267
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Virgin Media Retentions

Called got through to Indian Call centre. Was chatting away got cut off called again got through to UK and was then plied with so much excrement it is unbelievable

Gave her a chance to offer me a deal, said I am not bothered if you drop my speed to which she said you downloaded about 1TB in the last month you are maxing out the 200 meg. I said excuse but if if I was maxing out the 200 meg then I would be downloading terabytes everyday.

She then decided to try another approach saying that if I drop the speed then the modem might drop out or I might get buffering when streaming. To which I told her that 3 of us could stream 4K all day on 100 Meg so I dunno where she was getting her faqs

Anyway ended up offering me a deal which was not good enough especially as it will go up again in April so I put my notice in to end when the contract I am apparently on but is not on my account anywhere for me to see ends on Aug 23rd.

They need to offer me a stonking deal this time as I feel like it is time to go on Openreach so I can be a new customer every contract and get all the lovely 80 to 100 quid gift cards they give away every now and then
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote