View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 22:27   #5798
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It’s called "I’m getting too old for this sheet" syndrome - hit me when I got to 50...
I was talking to a young cousin of mine the other day... He's 23 or something - and he was saying that he was doing a trip to NY for work and how it was great to be NY, etc... and I was saying that when I was doing the trips first of all (when I was younger) I'd stay in NY and take the ferry each morning to NJ (as that's where the office is) because eating out in NY was great, etc.... now I just stay in NJ, in a hotel that's 2 minutes from the office, and going in NY seems like such an ordeal...
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote