View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 20:39   #12920
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
You'll be fine Richard and congratulations on your new job.
Congratulations from me as well Richard. I doubt if your employers would send you out on your own if you weren't up to the job. Just be careful and double check what you are going to do. As you get more confidence I am sure you will be wondering why you needed to cross your fingers.

@ weenie. Congratulations to your young man who is a credit to his parents. If he can stand the trauma of shopping there, M&S always used to do a reasonably priced range of suits, the greatest thing about them was that they were washable and didn't look half bad. Didn't half save loads of money on dry cleaning and they wore really well. Our son hated the dang things by the time they eventually wore out.