View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 15:08   #12917
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

As you know my eldest son went for his interview yesterday and I'm pleased to say, no I'm delighted to say that they phoned him this morning at 9am to offer him the job, they said they would give him until 3pm to decide, long story short he phoned them back at midday to say he would be delighted to take the job offer.

What a lucky boy he is, I mean it was his 1st interview and to have a have the job offered to you is just wow, I'm so very proud of him.

His Dad and I have been putting money aside that our son did not know about and today I told him of this money as he will need quite a few suits, ties etc so this should help him out.

I will admit I never thought he would get it due to his lack of experience and tbh I don't think our son thought he would either.

Last edited by weenie; 28-03-2018 at 16:06.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote