View Single Post
Old 27-03-2018, 01:21   #12916
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I love watching the excitement in my eldest son as he starts his new chapter in his life, applying for jobs etc.

Last week he applied for a job and after two interview stages he has now been invited for a interview.

My son has said this isn't his ideal job due to location but and he only applied to test the water and he certainly did not expect a yes back due to his lack of experience but what he does not realise is that there are companies out there who are willing to take the risk on the starting salary which I must say is fantastic.

I'm so glad I sent him the link for the job and his father and I managed to persuade him to apply for it as we could see this as a great opportunity if he got it and getting a interview alone has been a fantastic confidence booster for him maybe now he will see his qualifications alone could make him a candidate for the job, after all in this life if you don't try you don't get.

I really hope he gets this job despite the fact it's in Edinburgh it would be a job for life if he chooses it plus there could be a chance of job transfer to a different location should one arise as it's with the Scottish courts.

His years of studying will now pay off for him I'm in no doubt about that!

I really could not be more proud of him.
My son's 1st real interview is today and all I ask is if you could please send positive thoughts his way at 11:30am, I know I will be.

Thank you...

Last edited by weenie; 27-03-2018 at 01:25.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote