View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 18:14   #554
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanedx View Post
anyone had problems with amazon prime? my main box plays it fine but the mini box sometimes gets an error when trying to play a video, it can load up the app and go into a show but once you press play it loads for a bit then i get an error message telling me to go to amazon.co.uk/videohelp but doesnt have any information there
Are you using a VM-supplied HDMI lead, and it goes straight from box to TV?

Try lowering the video resolution in the minibox settings.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote