View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 19:45   #548
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
I have had 360 since Saturday and the first few days of using it I am pretty impressed.

I have my second box which has a hard drive and you can select which box to record on but the listing comes up all in one.

I do miss the wish list and could be doing with Netflix content being available on the voice search.

Start from beginning is superb on a lot of channels, and it even understands my Scottish accent.

The light up remote is great and being able to change your TV source using the remote control is great meaning I don't have to have my actual TV remote around just to change from the Fire Stick or Apple TV.

I was happy with the Tivo software on the V6 and while there are a few small aspects of that not available on 360 I have to say I am delighted with it and even my wife is impressed with the system.

Having the HD channels where the SD channel used to be is an added bonus and makes the EPG less cluttered.

For me it was defo worth the upgrade on my existing boxes.
Thank you, Steve. Will you let us know when they resolve those recording and bookmarking issues we’ve been talking about?

Personally, I don’t care about the wish lists and I haven’t used that facility much at all.

I do like the fact that the watch list (my shows) for all the V6s are on one list. That is very handy. I also like the idea of profiles to separate out the lists of different members of the family.