View Single Post
Old 18-04-2019, 13:06   #253
Rexz
cf.addict

Services: VM 152mbit + TV + Phone
Rexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Climate Change - record World temp. rises in Feb.

The thing I don't get is why are these protesters not protesting in other parts of the world that contribute with a higher percentage to 'global warming'? I was listening to someone on the radio that said that we can't blame countries like china that output vast amounts of pollution because we buy their products but if these countries are exploiting their own people to compete with the other 'cleaner' countries to produce cheaper products, how can you write that off and say it is the consumer that is at fault.

I totally agree that the UK should keep up its efforts in minimising pollution but the net contributors will just continue to pollute and in a world that is growing smaller and smaller, with an ever growing dependence on creating wealth, nothing will change.
Rexz is offline   Reply With Quote