View Single Post
Old 26-10-2018, 14:09   #14
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack
Re: When will we see another speed upgrade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
What would you want to do that 350mbit doesn't allow you to do? Speed upgrades have become a bit irrelevant (an upload increase would be nice though - but guess it doesn't grab the headlines...)

OMG !!! I actually agree with something you said for a change lol

The speed wars with BT etc was defo getting silly for a while and for sure it was a case of 'mine is bigger than yours'

Now that we have 350 from VM and some people can get 300 Via FTTP/G-Fast etc then i don't think we are going to see massive increases in download speeds on a national level for a while yet.The VM network as it stands is capable of higher speeds anyway but as you said in your post i don't think they are required yet anyway. 350.300Mbps is more than ample even for a busy household with multiple users online same time.Higher upload speeds would be handy though
djfunkdup is offline   Reply With Quote