View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 18:19   #90
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: A thread for FreeSat changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Still on those same channel numbers for those with SD-only Freesat boxes.

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

They are hidden from HD boxes.
The SD versions will all be removed by the end of March. So anyone with an SD only Freesat receiver will no longer be able to receive these BBC services after the end of March.

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
What Chris said. Most boxes will update pretty quickly. There are some old boxes that only did it overnight, but you'd only have to worry about that if you were given an old device.
I have a 2016 Manhattan HD box. After BBC1 East HD was turned on my box insisted on giving me BBC2 Wales HD on 102, even after a reboot. I had to do a rescan to get the correct BBC2.

Last edited by nodrogd; 08-02-2023 at 18:39.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote