Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 23:38   #388
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
I'm pretty sure you can charge while playing? I'm sure I've done it loads before.
Yes it looks like you're correct you can charge while playing.

So for Dens sake, if you have a V1 controller the connection for playing games is only possible via wireless but with a V2 controller you have the choice for either wireless or playing through the cable.

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
What......

The controller's only charge via the cable. They are designed to be used wirelessly, it's Bluetooth they use.

---------- Post added at 21:11 ---------- Previous post was at 21:09 ----------

I've wanted it for a while and keep missing out on the price drops. At £180 for the starter kit it's a really good price.

Also I can watch my 3D Blu Rays using it.
If you do go PSVR, some games require 2 move controllers for best results and these are expensive but you can use the original move controllers if you have them.